PokeWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeWarriors

A Forum that is used to chat about Pokemon. For a bunch of Pokemon friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to PokeWarriors!

+6
~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre
CrystalXShine
Earth Wolf-Howl
Peppermint
Silverfang
Masamune
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 23]

251Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:22 pm

CrystalXShine

CrystalXShine
Elite Four
Elite Four

That banner is one of the best things I've seen in a long, long while~ ^^

It's amazing!

252Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:01 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

Thinking about starting a thread on Fakemon. Here is my grass starter final evo from my ROM Hack.

Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Fakemon__grass_starter_by_sketchasaurus-d399lp4

253Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:12 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre wrote:Thinking about starting a thread on Fakemon. Here is my grass starter final evo from my ROM Hack.

Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Fakemon__grass_starter_by_sketchasaurus-d399lp4

That is amazing!

I might participate in it. Do you still do those ROM things?

254Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:18 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

In fact, I'm just starting! I'm trying to make the sprites first, then the actual game.

255Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:25 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Did you draw that yourself, Spotty? It's amazing! :O

^^ Go ahead, I don't mind~

Adding in the banner now guys Wink

https://pokewarriors.forumotion.com

256Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:26 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre wrote:In fact, I'm just starting! I'm trying to make the sprites first, then the actual game.

Awesome! I was considering asking if you wanted to make a community project of it as well. It'd probably take too much effort to make two at nearly the same time, wouldn't it? Nonetheless, good luck!

257Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:27 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

Hmm. That does sound interesting though. Maybe we could do some time!

Oh and Seek, for some reason, and I cannot post topics in the Pokemon Misc section. Just letting you know.

258Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:29 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Perhaps sometime! I just thought it'd be an effective way of bringing the forums together.

259Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:31 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

It would be! We'll have to do that sometime! Smile

260Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:33 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Sure thing! Aside from that, though, what else do you think would make a good project for the community, should we ever feel like starting one?

261Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Okay, going to try to fix that...and is the banner stretching your page guys? It's stretching mine. I might have to resize it ^^;

262Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:38 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

It is, yeah. I think it's a bit too big for the page, sorry...

263Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:38 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

;-; Alright let me see what I can do.

And Spotty, I check and it's unlocked >.<;

264Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:39 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

ERMGAHERD you put it UP!! It looks fabulous! And yeah it's stretching for me.

265Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:40 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

Masamune wrote:;-; Alright let me see what I can do.

And Spotty, I check and it's unlocked >.<;

Hmm...ok it may just be my phone. I'm on mobile right now.

266Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:40 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

All right. Hopefully this gets resolved; the scrollbar at the bottom is immensely distracting.

EDIT: It's fixed, and it looks awesome now!

267Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:41 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Fixed it! Shouldn't be stretching anymore pages XD

268Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:43 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

I personally think it looks great now!

269Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:44 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

My favorite Kitty is Silver just peeping out with Espurr, lolololol xD

And thanks! I think it looks great considering I was using a mouse and GIMP X3

270Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:45 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

No worries! I know how hard it can be to draw with a mouse...

I love it too. I can just imagine her saying, 'Oh, hey guys. 'Sup?'

271Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:48 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Silver is a boy ^^;

I used a lot of appearances from that Pokemon Center Drawing I did. I just tried to improve everyone ^^

272Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:49 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

I love how I'm all "OH HAI GAIZ!!!!" xD My personality exactly.

273Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Oh, sorry about that. I often assume everyone from the WCF to be female. Old habit of mine.

Nice!

274Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:50 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

I thought he was a girl for a while too, lol.

I'm just like "Hello peoples" X3

275Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 11 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:52 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

It happens. :3

I'm that cat just sitting aside, thinking 'How can I enter this conversation? Oh well, I don't care if I sound ridiculous, these cats are awesome!' (which is basically me on a daily basis...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum