PokeWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeWarriors

A Forum that is used to chat about Pokemon. For a bunch of Pokemon friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to PokeWarriors!

+6
~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre
CrystalXShine
Earth Wolf-Howl
Peppermint
Silverfang
Masamune
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 23]

476Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

All right. What is it that's happened?

477Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

I honestly don't know. I got a PM from Draco talking about someone reporting for using the word 'Shrimp' or something. I think it happened on the Warrior Forum?

I not sure what the issue is here. We all are friends.

And I really should get those pictures, I've been putting it off because of my being busy and all.

https://pokewarriors.forumotion.com

478Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:39 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Masamune wrote:I honestly don't know. I got a PM from Draco talking about someone reporting for using the word 'Shrimp' or something. I think it happened on the Warrior Forum?

I not sure what the issue is here. We all are friends.

And I really should get those pictures, I've been putting it off because of my being busy and all.

It's apparently been happening on the WCF, yes. I'm not entirely sure what happened myself, but it links back to the misunderstood argument between Gray and a number of forumers. It's seems that it's a forumer not letting the issue go.

Either way, I agree with you. We're happy to accept everyone here! ^_^

479Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

I'm so done with the WCF. Things that happen there don't affect here unless some troll decides to join or something. I think I would catch it immediately.
It's getting WAY out of hand.

^-^ A new face is always welcomed to get away from the drama of the WCF.

480Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:44 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Yeah. I sometimes take a look over it, but otherwise, I'm only ready to return once it returns to its former glory- should it ever happen.

481Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:06 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

Yeah, Liongale helps me out sometimes by delivering messages to my other friends!

Well anyways, some of those Gay people kept making chat pages about me and insulting my, referring to me as "Shrimpstripestar" or just "The Shrimp". But when Lion caught them, reported the pages and got them deleted, they started acting innocent and claiming they were only talking about seafood.

All the pages that got reported were chat pages about me, except for one, that Lion made a mistake and reported.

482Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Ah I see. Well, Liongale seems nice, you should invite them here! Smile
Just don't go back there Gray, they are hurting your self esteem, and hurting your overall character Sad They are cyber bullying you. I don't want you to make the wrong decision because of some internet troll. The forums are not like they were back in 2012-2013 (Well, at least half of it. It fell around mid-summer), that was prime time. It's best if you just stay as far away as the WCF as possible. If you leave, they won't bother you. Bullies stop when they stop getting a reaction.

EDIT (This is important): Now, let's all try to forget about that place. It's a dark hole that swallows people. If you have a problem again Gray, I won't be afraid to log in into the WCF and defend you to the bitter end, even if it ends in me getting banned.

483Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Once I get my accounts back I`m giving Gray .hydrogen. and we`re gonna storm the WCF and try to get back at them. I think. Possibly. Show them up for being immature, maybe make a few leave if possible, make it a better place.

484Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:09 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

^_^ Thanks Seeker! Smile Your a good friend! ^_^ As are all of you Pokewarriors! Smile

And Indeed, Silver! XD Well that is, if they start causing trouble again, then we will warn them!
And i have sources from around the warrior forums! XD They can help clue me in on any happenings!

485Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:11 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

And yeah, Seek, I would leave he wcfs, but my girlfriend gets on there and I don't want to leave her there, because she might get cyber bullied by the gays, so I want to be around to protect her!

486Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Yea. Fair enough.

487Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:12 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Well, she is always welcomed to come here ^^

488Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:17 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

Okay, Thanks, Seek! ^^

489Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

No problem Wink

490Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:19 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

Oh, speaking of websites and such, could you guys perhaps search of "Giggletoonz.com"? Smile

Its the website for my Dads comic strips, he is a cartoonist! ^_^
Its called "Wacky Walnutz"! I personally find it hilarious, but its up to you! ^^

If you do go to it, there is a forums too! Smile

491Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:08 am

Ivysaur

Ivysaur
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I don't mean to bring up the WCF again (I always tend to do that when the subject wants to be dropped) but did any of you here about the user Sundaes who was posting awful gore and nsfw pictures all over the OTD and it took the mods over half an hour to do anything about it.)

http://warriorsworldrp.forumotion.com/

492Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:12 am

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

Wow, *shudders* Sounds like comasleeper is back. DX

493Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:47 am

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Ugh... Good thing we all left.

Either way, how're you guys?

494Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:18 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

Good you? Smile

Oh and did anyone check out Giggletoonz?

495Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:21 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

JustisGray, it might be good if you post a sample of his comics in the Art section and give a link if people want to look further into it Smile

We should just make a WCF rant thread....

Looks like we got out of there in the nick of time, with all of this going down.

496Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:22 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

Okay, I'll post a sample! ^_^

497Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:27 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Masamune wrote:JustisGray, it might be good if you post a sample of his comics in the Art section and give a link if people want to look further into it Smile

We should just make a WCF rant thread....

Looks like we got out of there in the nick of time, with all of this going down.

Yup. I'd love to vent my rage for the forums and reminisce over the old days. However, we'd have to ensure things don't get out of hand.

498Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:30 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

Yeah!

499Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:37 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Either way: how are things going for you guys?

500Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 20 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:48 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

Pretty good, you?

Oh and Wolf I posted at the art thingy! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum