PokeWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeWarriors

A Forum that is used to chat about Pokemon. For a bunch of Pokemon friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to PokeWarriors!

+6
~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre
CrystalXShine
Earth Wolf-Howl
Peppermint
Silverfang
Masamune
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 23]

501Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:59 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

I'm good, thanks. Just writing a little bit.

502Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:57 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

Cool! Smile

503Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:43 am

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Thanks!

504Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:04 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Why does it feel like 75% of us just stalk the forums every day.

505Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:22 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

I think it's because we do...

506Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:46 pm

Ivysaur

Ivysaur
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I'm one of the few actually on the forums because of roleplays, but not so much anymore because of school. It's limiting my internet activity in general.

http://warriorsworldrp.forumotion.com/

507Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

I meant here. Didn`t specify that. Lol.

508Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

That's okay. Either way, I spend a lot of my time here.

509Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Yeah. But Nutella hasn`t posted at all, Spotteh and MysticDawn haven`t posted for a while, and Gray said he was leaving.

510Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:07 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Wait- Gray's leaving?! D:

Hopefully the other return, though, and that we find out the mystery of NB.

511Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Ivysaur

Ivysaur
Gym Leader
Gym Leader

I just check up on here once or twice a day and say anything if I have anything to say.

http://warriorsworldrp.forumotion.com/

512Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:07 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Gray? Leaving? Why?

https://pokewarriors.forumotion.com

513Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:34 am

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

I don't know why...

514Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

He said the site was giving him pop-ups and that his computer warned him the site could be harmful or something. He didn`t want to get a virus.

515Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Oh, I see... do you happen to know if he's on Serebii or anything? I'd like to keep in touch with him.

516Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

I get those and I've been on a Forumotion site for a few years now. It's nothing really. He shouldn't be worried. I have little to no problems. I wish I could of told him that Sad

https://pokewarriors.forumotion.com

517Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:23 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

518Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:22 pm

CrystalXShine

CrystalXShine
Elite Four
Elite Four

I'm back! I've been held up with back to school stuff and all, but I'm here now.

...I've got to get caught up with everything now. D:

519Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:09 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

I am getting on here one lasts time real quick!
I'm sorry to have to leave guys! But I don't want to rick my laptop crashing!

Anyways, feel free to join the other site, I could use new members! XD
Oh and Wolf, if you figure out how to upload those drawings of yours, I made the Xavier page on the new forums too, if you want to post there! Smile

All of you are welcome at WoJ forums! Smile You gave me a place to stay and I would like to return the favor!

And if you guys want to contact me, my email address is the3cabaleros@aol.com ! Smile

520Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:12 pm

Mecha-drago

Mecha-drago
Rookie Ranger
Rookie Ranger

I can join the site he age limit

521Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:12 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

Are you saying that they won't let you join because of your age?

522Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:16 pm

Mecha-drago

Mecha-drago
Rookie Ranger
Rookie Ranger

It says I have to be older than I am

523Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:19 pm

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

Okay, I put instructions at the other page! And I gtg, guys! Bye! C u on WoJ! Smile

524Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:51 am

Mecha-drago

Mecha-drago
Rookie Ranger
Rookie Ranger

http://goo.gl/oqL8Oq

Guys guys lookslooks

525Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 21 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:59 am

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Sorry for the massive poof! Did I miss much?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum