PokeWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeWarriors

A Forum that is used to chat about Pokemon. For a bunch of Pokemon friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to PokeWarriors!

+6
~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre
CrystalXShine
Earth Wolf-Howl
Peppermint
Silverfang
Masamune
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 23]

326Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:29 am

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Masamune wrote:XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's the name of my Shiny Braviary, lol x3

Oh well, there can never be enough Masamune!

Seriously. I don't know the character, but the name's always been awesome.

@Silver/Senpurr: I take it you liked that nickname? Awesome! I just thought of it and had to try it out. (Yeah... I fused Senpai and Espurr.)

327Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:02 am

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Earth Wolf-Howl wrote:
Masamune wrote:XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's the name of my Shiny Braviary, lol x3

Oh well, there can never be enough Masamune!

Seriously. I don't know the character, but the name's always been awesome.

@Silver/Senpurr: I take it you liked that nickname? Awesome! I just thought of it and had to try it out. (Yeah... I fused Senpai and Espurr.)

yeah xD it gave me a good laugh.

328Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:06 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

hi nwn

329Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:58 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

That's good!

So how're you?

330Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:24 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Hiya!!!

Still need to catch Rayquaza. I might call it something relating to Masamune instead of Masamune XD
I like to differ my nicknames and I hate re-using the same one..

https://pokewarriors.forumotion.com

331Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Mecha-drago

Mecha-drago
Rookie Ranger
Rookie Ranger

Name it nobanaga dooooo ittt

332Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Masamune wrote:Hiya!!!

Still need to catch Rayquaza. I might call it something relating to Masamune instead of Masamune XD

I just have a whole load of nicknames I go by.

Perhaps something akin to Crono?

333Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:40 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Flameofdraco wrote:Name it nobanaga dooooo ittt

Earth Wolf-Howl wrote:
Masamune wrote:Hiya!!!

I just have a whole load of nicknames I go by.

Perhaps something akin to Crono?

@Draco: XD I would want it Shiny to name it Nobunaga, but that could work XD

@Frost: Crono? Sorry I''m pulling blank at the moment ^^;

334Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:55 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

wow back

335Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:43 am

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Hi!

@Seek: If I recall, in Crono Trigger, there's a sword named Masamune.

336Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:52 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Ah that makes sense. I believe there was a sword type called Masamune XD

I just don't know really anything about Crono Trigger.

337Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:57 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

For now, until I can get a better nickname, or this one grows on me, my Rayquaza will be called Chief Oshu (Since Oshu was the region Masamune ruled over, so Masamune was the 'Chief of Oshu')

Ironically, I caught it listening to a Sengoku Basara song XD

338Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:39 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

No worries! I just thought I'd go for an ironic suggestion.

339Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:26 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

anyone still here nwn

340Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

I am.

341Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

How are you, Frosteh? owo

342Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

I'm okay, thanks. You?

343Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:09 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

I`m ok. WCF is being disgusting as always. :/ I`ve pretty much left.

344Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:24 am

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Yeah. I've planned to pretty much leave, too, except for a few RPs I'm in.

345Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:13 am

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Yeah. All they do is fight, fight, fight over stupid stuff. It gets on my nerves. >_<

346Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:06 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Yeah. It used to be cool. Now it's just controversial malarkey and little groups of popular jerks who din't care who you are- they will ignore you for not being one of them.

347Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:22 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

^True. It used to be a blast going on the WCF. Now it's full of a bunch of people who either complain about their lives or jerks that will flame you.

I used to post on random threads and 3/4 of the time I was ignored, so I kinda just faded into the background.

I don't need to announce me leaving the forums like a lot of people do. I feel they do it for attention.

348Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:25 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Masamune wrote:^True. It used to be a blast going on the WCF. Now it's full of a bunch of people who either complain about their lives or jerks that will flame you.

I used to post on random threads and 3/4 of the time I was ignored, so I kinda just faded into the background.

I don't need to announce me leaving the forums like a lot of people do. I feel they do it for attention.

Basically. I hate it now. The Warriors chats are uninteresting, OTD is like a typical school- dull, depressing and full of people out to torment you. The RPs would be the only good thing about it, if 'literacy', 'jump-in' and 'advanced' hadn't been the unwritten rule of the forums. I'm only staying for two.

I considered announcing it as a small trial to see how many people liked or hated me. That isn't the attention thing, isn't it?

349Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

I honestly don't know how popular I got. I was an older member than most on there now-a-days. (I know there are even older users on there like Pantherstar)

If I made that, I just wondered how many people would actually decide to post/recognize me. I do have the Ultimate Warriors Song List, I might need to hand that off to another user who is still active.

350Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 14 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:28 am

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

I was there for relatively long- about 3 years- And I honestly don't think I was.

Ah... Good luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum