PokeWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeWarriors

A Forum that is used to chat about Pokemon. For a bunch of Pokemon friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to?

+3
MysticDawn
CrystalXShine
Masamune
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What are you listening to? Empty What are you listening to? Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Simple, just list the name of the song and the artist you`re listening to at the moment. :3

I`ll start:

I`ve Seen the Sun - Five Iron Frenzy

2What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:15 am

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

I Will Always Return - Bryan Adams (From Spirit)

https://pokewarriors.forumotion.com

3What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:17 am

CrystalXShine

CrystalXShine
Elite Four
Elite Four

"Let it Burn" - RED

Nightcore'd~ ^^

4What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:59 am

MysticDawn

MysticDawn
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Imagination Forest" covered by JubyPhonic c:

5What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:06 am

CrystalXShine

CrystalXShine
Elite Four
Elite Four

Ah, I want to listen to these all, but my internet is too slow. >.< Like, it takes around 10-15 min to fully load a four minute video. :/

6What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:52 am

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

'Nageki no Mori' by Ayane. Speaking of which, have you guys seen that PMD video put to that song?

7What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

The Heart of a Graveyard - Demon Hunter

Frosteh- No, I haven`t. I shall, eventually xD

8What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:20 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

I recommend it; it's amazing.

9What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:58 pm

CrystalXShine

CrystalXShine
Elite Four
Elite Four

Ohmygosh, I LOVED that video, Frost! *bounces* I found the video via TVTropes a long time ago, and it was so beautiful. ;~;

10What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:11 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Battle Dancing Unicorns with Glitter - Five Iron Frenzy

11What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:39 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

CrystalXShine wrote:Ohmygosh, I LOVED that video, Frost! *bounces* I found the video via TVTropes a long time ago, and it was so beautiful. ;~;

I can't actually remember where I found it, but I still love it to this very day- and kind of envy the fact that I can't draw that well. *is jealous*

12What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Into Your Veins - Five Iron Frenzy

13What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:27 am

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Orpheus- Ash

14What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:21 am

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

My Evil Plan to Save the World - Five Iron Frenzy
As you can probably tell by now, I listen to FIF a lot xD

15What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:33 pm

MysticDawn

MysticDawn
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

"Beautiful Cruel World" covered by Adriana (Youtuber) X3

16What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:56 pm

CrystalXShine

CrystalXShine
Elite Four
Elite Four

MysticDawn wrote:"Beautiful Cruel World" covered by Adriana (Youtuber) X3

Oh, I was listening to "Mad World" by Gary Jules about a month or two ago. XD

Also, this emoticon:  What a Face 

17What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:02 pm

MysticDawn

MysticDawn
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

CrystalXShine wrote:
MysticDawn wrote:"Beautiful Cruel World" covered by Adriana (Youtuber) X3

Oh, I was listening to "Mad World" by Gary Jules about a month or two ago. XD

Also, this emoticon:  What a Face 
That looks like a Cheshire smile. O.e Heheh, that sounds interesting, but this song is an English cover is based on the original soundtrack of an anime. :3 I am kind of on an anime craze at the moment...

18What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:22 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Poetry for the Poisoned, Part 2 (So Long) by Kamelot.

19What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:02 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Never Back Down - Nine Lashes

20What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:27 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Curse My Name- Blind Guardian

21What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:08 am

JustusGray

JustusGray
Top Ranger
Top Ranger

I have been listening to a ton of Owl City songs! XD

22What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:43 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

The Wolves Die Young- Sonata Arctica

23What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:18 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Through Darkness - Renascent

24What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:13 pm

Noroark

Noroark
Admin
Admin

Centuries - Fall Out Boy

25What are you listening to? Empty Re: What are you listening to? Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:18 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Come Alive - 116 Clique (ft. Tedashii, Derek Minor, Andy Mineo, Lecrae, Trip Lee)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum