PokeWarriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokeWarriors

A Forum that is used to chat about Pokemon. For a bunch of Pokemon friends!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to PokeWarriors!

+6
~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre
CrystalXShine
Earth Wolf-Howl
Peppermint
Silverfang
Masamune
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 23]

101Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:20 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Thanks, Silv! I'm hoping to finish it over summer so I can try to publish it.

102Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:24 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Wow, I`d definitely buy it if it gets published! Let me know when it does :0

103Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:30 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

All right, thank you! It's probably not the most impressive story around in terms of plot or characters, though.

104Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:33 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Eh, idc. If it`s written by an awesome person that I know, I`mma read it no matter what it`s like. >:3

105Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Aw, thanks! You're awesome as well!

106Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:44 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Of course! Thank you x3

107Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

No problem!

So how have you been lately?

108Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:10 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

I`ve been pretty good, and you? =D

109Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:13 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

OMG in a new OR and AS trailer it clearly shows Maxie and Archie with mega key stones. ^u^

110Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:16 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Yeah ikr =D

MAYBE WE`LL GET MEGA ESPURR

blank

111Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:17 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

That'd be awesomeness.

112Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:20 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

Mhm xDD

I think Dunsparce really deserves a mega though.

113Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:23 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 984

This though.

And yeah, Dunsparce does deserve a mega.

114Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:25 pm

Silverfang

Silverfang
Admin
Admin

xDDDD

Yeah cx

115Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:27 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Pokemon_espurr_s_mega_evolution_by_tails_the_fox86-d6zwbmv

Boom. Mega Espurr

116Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Hey guys! I got home early. Do you like the colored names? And thr name of thr groups? XD

https://pokewarriors.forumotion.com

117Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:48 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

^^ I love them! (This is Spotteh btw. Changed username...just look for the derpy charmander x3)

118Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:49 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

XD I saw! I read the few pages that I missed, lol x3

Thinking about changing my name to Masamune because, why not?

119Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:52 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

Lol, ok!

Why not? I'm sure we will all change ours a million times anyways. xD

120Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:52 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

I don't know; I honestly can't see you as anything but Seek/Prophecyseeker.

EDIT: Wait. We can change our usernames? Mind. Blown. To. Pieces.

121Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:54 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

^^ Yeah that's how I feel when people on Serebii call me Flare. I've been on WCF for so long that Spotteh seems so natural. Lol I'm still gonna call you all by your forum names anyway so...

122Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Masamune

Masamune
Admin
Admin

Hahahahaha xD

Well, I might not go through it, but I've wanted to use Masamune somewhere x3

Well, I still call you by the WCF names because I'm so used to it now

123Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:55 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

xD

124Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:57 pm

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

~✶ eхpαɴdιɴɢ ғlαre

*realization* No I'm using data! Be back on later! *runs away flailing*

125Welcome to PokeWarriors! - Page 5 Empty Re: Welcome to PokeWarriors! Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Earth Wolf-Howl

Earth Wolf-Howl

Sure thing! I'm used to my nicknames.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum